The first step for the diagnosis is to take a dung sample. With dworm fingers do not get dirty!
And here’s how it works:
- Wait until your horse drops dung. This is best done during morning or evening feeding. Take a horse dropping which is as fresh as possible.
- Use the enclosed plastic bag and pull it over your hand like a glove.
- Put the plastic bag over the horse dropping and then tie a knot in it. Take care not to enclose too much air in the bag.
- Place the horse dropping and plastic bag into the plastic box for shipping and close this tight using gentle pressure.
- Slide the shipping box into the pre-franked envelope.
- Fill in the form on the back of these instructions completely and place this in the envelope, too.
Off to the post office and that’s it!